A popular question we get is why should we hire a professional photographer when in today's world basically anyone can take a picture. I mean with Instagram and smartphones anyone can take photos and send them off to there local Costco or Wal-Mart to get printed.
While this is all very true, there are many things to consider.
1. Education/Experience: Professional photographers most often not have schooling or have gone through extensive training to become a photographer. Learning all those dials on a camera, learning how to best shoot a photo how to take things into consideration like weather, sunrise/sunset directions, the color of the background, if the colors will clash or if something is too distracting in the photo as well as many other things, but we won't bore you those details.
2. Professional Investment: Professional Photographers also help you prepare, like providing clothing recommendations, locations, they sit down with you to find out what you are looking for and help you accomplish that goal. Let's face it they want you to see a photo and brag to your friends about it because that helps them succeed in there career as well and it makes them just as happy that your happy with there work. Lets not even mention how much photographers usually invest in quality cameras, lens, and software to make photos better.
3. Software: Professional Photographers will also more times than not use some kind of software to organize, clean up, or even brighten your photos to bring out an artists touch and make your photos more enjoyable. The software is also used to bring you easy to access galleries, portals, and an overall better client to photographer experience.
4. Prints and Albums: We spoke earlier about the local Wal-Mart and Costco prints, but professional photographers have access to professional grade prints and companies that can do customizations. Whether it be for wooden, or mental prints, to custom keepsake boxes or even engraved flash drives or more. The professional grade prints also tend to last longer than a Costco or Wal-Mart print and are usually better material not to mention more options exist, there is not just photo paper there are many kinds that a change experience and every client's preference is different.
5. Client focused: The thing we wanted to mention is that we work with each client as in individual. Client's are not just a number, another client or a dollar amount. We sit down with each and every client to give them a lasting experience. These sit-downs also help us gauge if we are able to provide the best for the client; however, if it appears, we are not compatible we will refer to you to other professional photographers we use and trust in the area.